Friday, April 19, 2024

Heating It Up in Mexico


 Greetings, in the faithful name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I have been so delinquent in keeping up with my blog, and once again, I apologize.







Last month, some friends from Texas came down to do some work at our church in Tepeyac, repairing some broken wiring, and also did some work at my home. I am so grateful for good friends that are willing to take the time out of their busy schedule to come and visit and help.

Wayne Cadenhead, Jeremy, his son, and their friend Rocky Gonzalez came from Haskell and Goldthwaite to fix the wiring at the church in Tepeyac that has been broken for many months. They put in a new fuse box and put new wiring in the trench that was dug by our friends, Rito and Manuel Martinez in nearby Palmira. 

Rocky is an experienced electrician and plumber and lived in Haskell, where he and the Cadenheads became friends. He and his wife, Rosie, currently live in Golthwaite. 

We went to Home Depot in Piedras Negras, where I purchased a 30-gallon butane hot water heater and all the necessary tubes and lines. We went to lunch at a new (to us) restaurant in Piedras, next to Home Depot. 

After we got back to my house, hey spent several hours installing the hot water heater and I am so blessed by their efforts. 

Here are the pictures I took of the work at the church and my home. I made the homemade apple pie for them and they took it with them after we each had a piece.(Except Jeremy. He said he doesn’t like fruit pies!)

God bless you as you make a difference in your sphere of influence. God is good, all the time!

Serving Him with joy,

Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment